- Add to wishlist
- Article code: 1212291017
Ready to do your own gel polish application? This kit offers you the essentials to get started with your own gel polish application. In addition to this you get to choose 5 colors that you absolutely love to complete your kit!
Discover the trendy colors from Hola. A color for every occasion and every season! No more waiting for polish to dry, with Hola Gel Polish you have a quick and easy application and when you are ready to change your color, a quick and easy removal!
The Hola Gel Polish colors are vegan, hema-free and have the perfect coverage in two coats.
5 x HNC Gel Polish colors of your choice
1 x HNC Gel Polish Base Gel
1 x HNC Gel Polish Top Gel
1 x Hola Chica 6W Lamp
1 x HNC Prep & Cleanse
1 x HNC Soak It Off Remover
1 x HNC Nail Wraps
1 x HNC Block Buffer White
1 x HNC Halfmoon White 100/180 File
1 x HNC Cuticle Pusher
1 x HNC Nail Wipes 20pcs
1 x HNC Manicure Brush
Features & benefits
- 100% Vegan
- 100% Hema-free
- Complete kit
- Includes: Hola Chica 6W lamp
- Ideal base for natural nails
- Great for toenails
- At least 14 day wear
- Select your own colors
- No odor
- No damage to natural nails
- No waiting for polish to dry
- Easy to remove in 10 minutes
- Cure: 30 seconds in Hola Lamp
- Step 1: Prepare the natural nail – Wash hands. Push back cuticles with a cuticle pusher, remove dead skin cells and buff gently to remove the shine with the HNC Block Buffer White.
- Step 2: Clean and temporarily dehydrate the natural nail with HNC Prep & Cleanse on a nail wipe. Allow to fully dry.
- Step 3: HNC Gel Polish Base Gel – Wipe the brush off on the bottle neck to remove excess product. Apply an extremely thin layer to the nail plate. Cap the free edge of the nail to ensure durability and prevent shrinkage of the product. Cure all four fingers together for 30 sec. in the Hola Lamp. Repeat the process on the other hand then on the thumbs.
- Step 4: HNC Gel Polish Color - Wipe the brush off on the bottle neck to remove excess product. Cap the free edge with HNC Gel Polish to ensure durability and prevent shrinkage of the color. Apply a thin layer to the entire nail. Ensure to keep polish off the skin. If polish has touched the skin remove prior to curing the nail by using HNC Prep & Cleanse and a Cuticle Pusher. Cure all four nails for 30 sec in the Hola Lamp. LED. Repeat the process on the other hand and thumbs. Dark colors may need a double cure.
- Step 5: HNC Gel Polish Color - Apply a second thin coat of polish using the same process. This coat provides full coverage.
- Step 6: HNC Gel Polish Top Gel - Wipe the brush off on the bottle neck to remove excess product. Cap the free edge of the nail to ensure durability and prevent shrinkage of the product. Apply a thin layer of HNC Gel Polish Top Gel to each nail surface of all four nails on one hand. Cure all four nails for 30 sec in the Hola Lamp. Repeat on the other hand and finish with thumb application.
REMOVAL – HNC soak it off remover
- Step 1: File the entire surface of the nail with the HNC Halfmoon File to break the seal on each nail. Saturate a HNC Nail Wrap with HNC Soak It Off Remover and secure the wrap firmly around the finger.
- Step 2: Leave the HNC Nail Wrap on the finger for ten minutes. Using a twisting motion, pull the HNC Nail Wrap and product from the fingernail.
- Step 3: If necessary, replace the wrap for a little longer to remove excess gel polish. Gently remove any excess Gel Polish using with a Cuticle Pusher. Be careful not to scrape away the surface layers of the natural nail plate.
Hola Nail Cosmetica