- Add to wishlist
Take your manicure to the next level with I.Am Rubber Base with ridge filling properties. I.Am Rubber Base smooths out any unevenness of the nails and offers a strengthening layer to soft, thin nails. Not only does it protect the nail, it also allows the nail to grow without cracking. I.Am Rubber Base creates a flawless foundation for an easy, perfect gel
Available in 6 colors.
Features & benefits
- Creates flawless foundation for gel polish applications
- Corrects imperfections and fills ridges
- Thicker viscosity than traditional base gel
- Great unique “rubbery” adhesion
- Primer/Air Dry Bonder is optional
- Easy brush on application
- Suitable for strengthening - natural nail overlay
- Soaks off within 5-10 min.
- Available in 6 colors
For natural nail strengthening
1.Prep as usual.
2.Apply a thin layer of I.Am Air Dry Bonder (optional).
3.Apply a thin base layer of an I.Am Rubber Base of your choice. Do not cure.
4.Apply an additional bead to the middle of the nail and guide it into place using the application brush. Cure - LED: 30-60 sec/UV: 120 sec.
5.Remove the sticky layer with the I.Am UV Cleanser.
As a base for I.Am Soak Off Gel Polish
1.Prep as usual.
2.Apply a thin base layer of an I.Am Rubber Base of your choice. Cure - LED: 30-60 sec/UV: 120 sec *
3.Apply one or two additional layers to even out surface irregularities. Cure - LED: 30-60 sec/UV: 120 sec.
4.Apply two coats of an I.Am Soak Off Color of your choice and cure.
5.Apply a coat of I.Am Soak Off No-Cleanse Brilliant Top and cure.
* When using an I.Am Air Dry Bonder for additional adhesion, it is not necessary to first apply a thin base layer of I.Am Rubber Base.
I.Am Nail Systems